Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi Bisnis (published 3 (three) times in a year namely March, July and November. This journal was published by STIE Pancasetia Banjarmasin, which was published in March 2017. The purpose of publishing Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi Bisnis to accommodate scientific works in the form of literature (Review literature) and field research in Management, Finance, Accounting and Marketing. Every scientific work that will be published in this Journal will be reviewed in advance by a Sustainable Partner (Reviewer) who is in the field of knowledge.
The ethical statement of scientific publications is a code of ethics statement of all parties involved in the process of publishing this scientific journal, namely managers, editors, best partners, and authors. The Code of Ethics for Scientific Publication essentially upholds three ethical values in publication, namely:
(i) Neutrality, which is free from conflicts of interest in the management of publications.
(ii) Justice, which is giving authorship rights to those who are entitled as authors.
(iii) Honesty, which is free from duplication, fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism in publications.
Duties and Responsibilities of Journal Managers
- Determine the name of the journal, scope of science, scale, and accreditation if necessary.
- Determine the editorial board membership.
- Defining relationships between publishers, editors, best partners, and other parties in a contract.
- Respect confidential matters, both for contributing researchers, authors/writers, editors, and best-partner partners.
- Implement norms and provisions regarding intellectual property rights, especially copyright.
- Conduct a review of journal policies and submit them to authors/writers, board editors, best partners, and readers.
- Make a code of conduct guide for editors and best partners.
- Publish journals regularly.
- Guarantee the availability of funding sources for the sustainability of journal publishing.
- Building a network of cooperation and marketing.
- Prepare licensing and other legal aspects.
Editor's Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting the needs of readers and authors/writers,
- Strive for continuous improvement in the quality of publications,
- Implement the process to guarantee the quality of published papers,
- Prioritizing freedom of opinion objectively,
- Maintain the integrity of the academic track record of the author,
- Submitting corrections, clarifications, withdrawals, and apologies if needed,
- Responsible for the style and format of the writing, while the content and all statements in the paper are the responsibility of the author/writer,
- Actively asking for the opinions of authors, readers, Mitra Bestari, and members of the editorial board to improve the quality of publications,
- Encourage the assessment of journals if there are findings,
- Support initiatives to reduce research and publication errors by asking authors to attach an Ethics Clearance form that has been approved by the Ethics Clearance Commission,
- Support initiatives to educate researchers about the ethics of publication,
- Assess the effects of policy issues on the attitudes of authors/authors and best partners and improve them to increase responsibility and minimize errors,
- Having an open mind about new opinions or other people's views that might conflict with personal opinions,
- Does not maintain one's own opinion, the author or third party that can lead to non-objective decisions,
- Encourage authors/writers, so they can make repairs to their writings until they are published.
Duties and Responsibilities of Mitra Bestari
- Get the task of the editor to review the paper and submit the results of the review to the editor, as material for determining the feasibility of a paper to be published.
- The reviewer may not conduct a study of a paper involving him, directly or indirectly
- Maintain the privacy of authors by not disseminating the results of corrections, suggestions, and recommendations by giving criticism, suggestions, input, and recommendations
- Encourage the author/writer to make improvements to the paper
- Reviewing the corrected paper in accordance with predetermined standards.
- Writing is reviewed in a timely manner according to the style of the issue published based on scientific rules (methods of data collection, the legality of the author, conclusions, etc.).
Duties and Responsibilities of the Author / Author
- Ensure that what is included in the list of authors/authors meets the criteria as an author/writer.
- Collectively responsible for work and the contents of the article include methods, analysis, calculations, and details.
- State the origin of resources (including funding), both directly and indirectly.
- Explain the limitations in research
- Responding to comments made by best partners in a professional and timely manner.
- Inform the editor if you will retract the paper.
- Make a statement that the paper submitted for publication is authentic, has never been published anywhere in any language, and is not in the process of being submitted to another publisher.